As part of an osteosynthesis procedure, bone and bone fragments are fixed for mutual stabilisation. This is usually done with plates, screws, tension bands and / or rods. For some applications, such as tension band wiring, it is recommended that k-wires are positioned parallel to each other. This is challenging to accurately do by hand. For this reason EICKEMEYER® has developed the PinCube!
- Enables K-wires can be positioned exactly parallel
- Unique spiral-shaped hole pattern allows pins to be set
both different distances and different diameters
- Usage of pins, drills and thread cutters in diameters
of 0.6 - 2.0 mm
- Extremely compact dimensions: 35mm
- Very practical tool for small animal surgery